- Uses state-of-the-art technology to help remove chlorine, lead, mercury, cadmium, and thallium
- Six months service life: The real filter lifespan depends on water quality and level of contaminants, but for best filtration results, please replace the filter every 6 months or every 200 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction
- Easy and fast filter replacement: No tools or water turn-off are needed to replace the cartridge inside the refrigerator, and it only takes a few minutes even less than one minute to finish the installation
- Works exactly like the original filter without water leaks
- Buyer Protection: Full refund if you don't receive your order; Full refund if the item is not as described
Our Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 1 EDR1RXD1 W10295370 & Kenmore 9930 replacement water filters neutralize many of the contaminants found in most water sources. Super easy to install and ready to begin giving you the healthiest, crisp water. Most filter brands will leave darkness in your water or simply not filter the water much at all. However, each one of our filters is meticulously designed to surpass all competition in filtration ability.
Replace the water filter in your refrigerator and taste cleaner, fresher, and healthier water and ice every day. Engineered with premium filtration technology, this water filter eliminated most contaminants found in tap water without diminishing the minerals that are good for our bodies and health.
|Coconut Shell Carbon
|0.528 GPM (2.0 LPM)
|200 Gallons (1135.5L)
|20-120PSI (138-827 KPA)
Clatterans water filters are compatible with different brands of filters. Please search by your filter part number or appliance model number to verify compatibility.